Visa to Denmark
Attention! Citizens of Ukraine are allowed visa-free entry on biomeric passports, the period of stay in the country is up to 90 days within 180 days.
For non-residents of Ukraine, as well as for citizens of Ukraine with an old-style foreign passport, it is necessary to apply for a tourist visa.
According to a2zgov, visas are issued at the consular section of the Danish Embassy in Kyiv or at the Danish visa center. Our company also provides visa support and will help you to properly process documents for obtaining such types of visas to Denmark: a work visa to Denmark, a student visa to Denmark, a visa to Denmark for family reunification and similar types of visas.
The cost of visa support includes:
- Visa advice
- Preparation of a complete package of documents
- Filling in the Visa Application
- Flight booking
- Registration for an interview
|Visa support to Denmark||Price|
|Visa to DenmarkThe term for consideration of documents at the consulate is 10 – 14 days||20 EUR|
|Work visa to Denmark||90 EUR|
|Study visa to Denmark||90 EUR|
|Consular fee of the Embassy of Denmark||+ 35 EUR|
|Denmark visa center services||+ 27 EUR|
|Expedited review of documents 1 – 3 days||+ 35 EUR|
Documents for a visa to Denmark:
- Denmark visa application
- Foreign passport, with a blank page (spread), without marks for gluing a visa without fail.
The passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the end date of the planned trip to Denmark.
Copies of all pages with stamps of the foreign passport.
Originals of all foreign passports, both valid and expired, must be presented at the time of submission. If a person cannot provide originals of other foreign passports, it is necessary to present copies of these passports along with copies of visas and stamps. In the event that a foreign passport has been lost, stolen or canceled, a certificate issued by the relevant authorities must be presented, which confirms the loss or theft of a foreign passport, or the necessary marks must be made in the civil passport of a person.
- Copies of all pages of the national civil passport. It must be presented when submitting documents.
- Two color photographs 3.5 x 4.5
- Certificate from the place of work, which indicates the salary for the last six months, position, date of registration at work, vacation periods, as well as a certificate of registration of the company in which the applicant works. + English translation
- Bank statement + Account statement + translation into English
- For unemployed persons, including pensioners and students, as proof of financial solvency, it is mandatory to submit a letter of guarantee from a financial guarantor, which incurs the financial costs associated with the applicant’s stay in Denmark + translation into English
- For private entrepreneurs : certificate of registration of a company in Ukraine, tax returns, bank statements as evidence of professional activity. + English translation
- For students : certificate from the educational institution + translation into English
- For persons under the age of 18, it is mandatory to provide a copy of a notarized permission from parents / legal guardians to travel, the applicant’s birth certificate and other documents that confirm the relationship. When submitting documents, you must present the originals of the listed documents. If the individual is traveling alone, a notarized written authorization to travel from both parents/legal guardians must be submitted. If the child is accompanied by one of the parents, it is mandatory to provide a notarized permission for the child to travel abroad from the second parent or legal guardians, in the absence of parents. It is also obligatory to provide copies of national or foreign passports of parents / guardians + translation into English
- For applicants who are not residents of Ukraine: a copy of a valid residence permit in Ukraine. Original permission must be provided at the time of application submission. + English translation
- Insurance policy.
Attention! Pensioners, in the presence of a pension certificate, and children under 18 years of age are exempt from paying a visa fee and pay only for the services of a visa center and visa support.
We recommend submitting originals of all required documents.
In addition to those listed, other, additional documents may be required. In the event that a person is not able to provide original documents, it is necessary to provide a copy of it and be sure to show the original when submitting documents at the Visa Application Centre. Contact details of the Embassy of the Kingdom of Denmark:
01054, Kyiv, st. Gogolevskaya, 8.
phone: 044 2001260
fax: 044 2001281
E-mail: [email protected]
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:00
Visa section of the Embassy:
phone: 044 2001295
E-mail: [email protected]
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 12:00 – 13:00
Visa Application Center of the Danish Embassy in Ukraine:
01023, Kyiv, st. Sports, 1A
Shopping center “Gulliver” 8th floor
Phone: 044 5949616, 050 1179008
Opening hours: Monday – Friday 8:00-18:00
Reception of documents and issuance of passports: Monday – Friday 8:00-15:30