Check out below a list of ten basic tips to practice trekking and camping :
- Search and discover the place, is safer than venturing into “dark”;
- Always bring a small backpack or Fanny Pack with food, clothes recently, flashlight and single cable;
- Always bring a canteen with water;
- Always practice the sport with comfortable clothes and suitable for the activity;
- accidents can occur at any time or place. Find out about places where they can be rescued people rugged;
- never use a new footwear on the road, use it before to practice the sport. A blister on my foot can disrupt the income;
- be aware that at any time during the journey there may be the need to return to the beginning. May be due to a heavy rainfall, animal attack, destroyed trails and so on;
- if you’re practicing trekking or camping at night take your safety equipment, flashlights with batteries recently at campingship, cool clothes and stuff to start a fire;
- always keep in mind that during a trekking or campingyou and your group will be alone. Be self-sufficient, do not rely on anyone;
- Walk always in Duo or group, never go out alone. If some unforeseen event happen you will have someone to help you or call an ambulance.
This list represents only a few basic tips, more information can be seen in the text “Walking Trails” of this blog.