Diets to lose weight the stomach are several. Here are five to choose which one best suits you.
There are diets for all tastes and for all styles of life.
For this, we selected five diets to lose weight the belly whose ends pass through the loss of abdominal fat and, above all, the food re-education.
Any one of these diets can arise as a way to begin a healthier life with the limitation of the consumption of some foods. In the end, it is important to consult with your nutritionist about what the best option for you, taking into account your goal.
5 DIETS TO LOSE WEIGHT THE BELLY
1. PALEO DIET
What our ancestors ate hundreds of years ago is the basis of this diet. Just think of the resources that were in the era of the paleolithic and begins to have an idea of what is the paleo diet. Forget the refined sugars and grains, forget the processed products and the drinks, forget the bread, the crackers and the cereal, forget the salt and dairy products.
Conclusion: choose natural foods. Meat, fish, seafood, eggs, vegetables, and dried fruit (walnuts, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts, …) are valid options. Also the roots and the fruits can be included, but with more moderation.
So the paleo diet can be a diets for weight loss belly essentially for two reasons:
- Remove the processed foods that contribute to the increased fat volume abdominal
- The reduction of simple carbohydrates will decrease the volume of water retained in the body, contributing significantly to the retention of liquids
- In some cases, dairy products can cause discomfort and increase the abdominal volume
However, keep in mind that when you practice physical exercise of moderate or intense, this can be a diet limited due to the absence of pulses and other sources of complex carbohydrates essential in supplying energy.
2. DIET DUKAN
diet dukan is one of the diets to lose weight the belly (and not only, of course!) the most well-known. Basically it is divided in four phases (two to lose weight and two to stabilize the weight):
- Attack: This phase lasts between two to seven days and, although it is harder to be a shock to the body, it is motivating because it promotes a faster weight loss. Here all carbohydrates are excluded and must choose 66 protein foods to build your diet.
- Cruise: This phase lasts until you reach your ideal weight, and there is a loss of about 1kg per week. The 66 proteins that are appended to 34 vegetables (raw or boiled in water and salt), for a total of 100 foods that can be consumed at will. The carbs are still out of power and there should be a toggle in the days of the diet: one of the only protein, other day protein and vegetables.
- Consolidation: The duration of this phase is measured through the number of pounds lost: per each kilo, ten days of the consolidation phase. The goal is to gain new eating habits so that they do not recover all the lost weight. So the foods to included previously, is joined to carbohydrates, although moderately. From this stage, and for ever, one day per week should be done the attack phase.
- Stabilization: This is the last phase of the diet, and therefore the goal is to start to make a normal diet, but always with the notion of foods that should be avoided and those which should be consumed moderately. In addition, once per week is the day of the attack phase, you should consume three tablespoons of oats per day and the physical exercise has to be the current practice.
Taking into account that initially there is the total removal of carbohydrates, it is normal to see the numbers on the scale going down. Dwill be a reduction in fluid retention due to the absence of simple sugars and complex and, consequently, to a reduction of volume and weight but not fat.
However, the phased introduction of carbohydrates until they reach the nutritional needs of this macronutrient, and nutritional education are ways to avoid that the weight lost will be recovered.
3. DIET DETOX
There are several diets to lose weight the belly, but while some can become a way of life, others do not. This means that they are “attacks” fast for our body but it gives results in the short term.
The diet detox it is one of those examples. The absence of certain food groups (carbohydrates and some protein sources) and the prevalence of others (such as fruits, vegetables and grains) will cause the body to react and lose volume. However, the idea is to “clear” the body of the excesses he has committed and return to a healthy lifestyle where eating a balanced diet and physical exercise are the fundamental pillars.
The reduction of the abdominal swelling is one of the immediate changes that make you feel with this diet. This is because it will remove from power all of the foods that can contribute to increase the abdominal volume at the same time which will avoid fluid retention and help to improve the intestinal transit.
But for this they must comply with some rules during the 21 days:
- Eliminate white flour, sugar, soft drinks, red meat, processed products, dairy, coffee, gluten, alcohol, simple carbohydrates
- Fruit, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds and eggs are great allies
- The first two days shall be made to the basis of liquid (water, tea, juices and soups)
- From the third day you can include solid foods, giving always priority to the rich in fiber and antioxidants
4. THE DIET OF THE 31 DAYS
Developed by nutritionist Agata Roquette, the diet of the 31 days ensures not to let anyone go hungry or feel lack of all the foods that he loves on a daily basis. For a start it is divided in four phases:
- The initial phase With duration of 15 days, this phase leads to the fire of the carbohydrates. With the exception of the bread that you can eat, but only at breakfast. Already the foods rich in protein are fully allowed. Lean meats, fish, shellfish, eggs, ham turkey or chicken, and vegetables (minus beans, grain, peas, beans, lentils, carrots, cooked beetroot and pumpkin), gelatin, water, tea and coffee.
- Intermediate phase – it is Assumed a length also of 15 days, but may extend until you reach the desired weight. The foods permitted and prohibited are the same, but now you can include soup (three days per week for dinner) and fruit (one piece per day, and bananas is prohibited)
- Alternative phase – from here the weight loss will be further reduced. The big difference to the previous phases is that you can include three tablespoons of soup to the lunch of foods such as rice or pasta integral, beans, broad beans, pumpkin, carrots, peas or sweet potato.
- Phase maintenance – in This stage, you have reached the ideal weight. The idea is to go back to a normal diet and less restricted, being that you can re-include foods previously prohibited. Even so should be something controlled, always avoiding exaggerations to not regain all the weight lost.
5. THE MEDITERRANEAN DIET
More than a diet that has as objective to lose weight, this is a lifestyle associated with the peoples of the mediterranean, resulting from the geographical characteristics of the area. It is naturally healthy for several aspects that make this balanced diet:
- High consumption of vegetables, vegetables and fruit
- Consumption of healthy fats such as olive oil and dried fruits
- The white meats are chosen in the detriment of red
- Consumption of fatty fish and protein such as sardines, mackerel or horse mackerel
- Consumption of legumes such as beans, lentils, or grain with high protein content
These features bring benefits such as cardiovascular health, reducing bad cholesterol, regulating the intestinal transit and the effect of antioxidant. Consequently, this diet helps you lose weight, but, above all, encourages the adoption of a balanced diet and healthy.
In addition, the diet meditarrânica is characterized by the practice of regular physical activity, and also by a concept totally opposite to fast food: the meals are taken with the quiet way to enjoy good food and the moments.
In short: The fundamental aspect to retain from any diet is that the goal cannot be only to rapid loss of weight. The idea is to adopt a healthy lifestyle and balanced that ensure that we do not recover the weight lost and that there is a food re-education so that it is not necessary to resort to diets constantly.
Men Motivated to Lose Weight for Work
Svetlana Bilyalova Fitness Model
fitness model wioletta pawluk-13
599 best images about The Female Belly II on Pinterest …
Fitness Model Carol Saraiva
fitness model paige hathaway-04
MyFitnessPal Review (UPDATE: 2018)
No Diet, No Exercise — This Magical Food Will Help You …
Rock Hard Abs!
Herbalife Weight Loss Program Explained, Lose Weight with …
How to keep the diet during the Holidays
How To Lose Belly Fat: 3 Weight Loss Tips That Work
Fitness Model Rachel Scheer
Sexiest Bikini Girls Animations
Foods That Burn Fat
Mediterranean Diet – A Beginner’s Guide and How to Start …
fitness model sue lasmar photos-17
Top Diet Foods: Food Diet To Lose Weight
Eat Food To Lose Belly Fat Naturally