The developer DotEmu, specializing in relaunch versions remastered and remakes of classics, now brings to our Android devices one of the best games of hack-and-slash genre of history.
Titan Quest It is on sale on Google Play an improved version to celebrate the tenth anniversary of this great action RPG that was originally released on PC game by Iron Lore Studio and distributor THQ.
Titan Quest invites us to travel the ancient and mythological civilizations of Greece, Egypt, Babylon and China to fight the hordes of legendary creatures. We will have to improve our character to unlock all his powers and special objects such as swords of legend, devastating beams or arches enchanted to be invincible.
The best of Titan Quest It is to fully enjoy the game only be paid once the 6.99 euros that cost the game. Once purchased the game there will be no integrated shopping that slowing the game experience.
Titan Quest us offers over 60 hours of gameplay with a massive open world to explore. As expected, its playability has Web site completely redesigned to adapt to the touch controls. These are the features of the game:
- A new touch interface
- A completely redesigned touch gameplay mechanics
- High-quality graphics
- A huge world to explore
- Full cycle of day and night
- 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclops, gorgons and many more
- More than 1200 objects to discover
- 30 different character classes
- 150 different skills
- A colossal 60 hours play time
- Flexible modes of difficulty: the weapons and enemies conform to your skill level
- Dozens of unlockables to discover achievements
Titan Quest Version 1.0
- Version of Android: from 5.0
- Developer: DotEmu
- Download it in: Google Play
- Price: €6,99
- Category: Action