What is the best choice among so many types of lashes to the beach? This will depend on a number of factors, from the species of fish sought and their habits, to the profile of the beach and the bait used. Therefore, it is important to have in the box a good variety of models, be they bought or made by yourself. The average cost of a whip-ready, in stores, is$ 2. Build it at home out for half price: R$ 1. In addition to the economy, can be a good therapy to relieve stress when the beach is far away.
The raw material:
> Swivels: brass, bronze or nickel, have the purpose of avoiding kinks in the line, especially during the gatherings.
> Rotors: built in wire of stainless steel ASI-302, are used for the turning of the leg, giving freedom of movement to the baits. Can be of type quick hitch or closed, model “delta wing”.
> Beads: are positioned between the node of the run, and the “warner bros.” of the rotor. Prevent the hole in the rotor to pass or hold on to the node.
> Snaps: also constructed with wire of stainless steel ASI-302, work as clips, attaching the sinker at the end of the whip, and assisting in its rapid replacement, such as on artificial lures.
> Linhaita: row: polyamide 100%, number 40, to make the node run.
The main types:
>Whip for 2 rotors
– For serving: it is considered as the most traditional, used by most of the fishermen in various situations and types of beach.
– How is it done: measures, on average, 60 inches, with 40 inches distance between the rotors. The swivel and the snap on the bottom serve for the exchange of sinkers; the swivel top is tied together to boot. Another option is to use a snap, which will facilitate the exchange of whips when several are tested.
>The whip of a rotor
– For serving: it is used when the option is for leg the largest, with about 80 centimeters. The intention is that the bait to cover a larger area in the water. Particularly useful in the fishing of sea bass.
– How it is done: it measures about 1 meter, with swivel at the top and, underneath, next to the set formed by swivel, snap and the sinker, has only a rotor, preferably of the models delta wing or closed.
>Harness 4 leg short
– For serving: it is also quite well known, and old, it exists since before the appearance of the rotors. Has good results mainly with pampos and other fish that are above the background.
– How it is done: with the own lash line. Use a swivel at the top and the table leg, with a distance of 20 cm between each other, and each about 10 centimeters. On the bottom, swivel and snap.
>Harness with lead run
– For serving: has almost the same function as the whip of a rotor, with the differential to allow the movement of the entire assembly. It is also used with only one pernada.
– How it’s done: has average size of 70 centimeters. Use swivel at the top and bottom, and one set of swivel and snap with the sinker loose between them. The pernada is tied in the swivel bottom.