Telstra kicks off the season renewing its range of mobile and will no longer sell 16 terminals as obsolete as the Motorola V9 or Samsung L760 to give way to a new USB modem and a 10 new mobile brands such as LG, Nokia, Huawei and ZTE.
The modem ZTE MF627 you will arrive to replace the current ZTE MF626 though without news regarding its predecessor since it is still up to 7.2Mbps HSDPA (not HSUPA) and has the same features and dimensions of 69 mm x 25 mm x 12 mm.
With regard to mobile phones, the new features are more attractive so we are going to analyze them in more detail below:
- LG Arena: After passing the million sales of this model around the world and find it long in Movistar, Vodafone and Orange, now comes to Yoigo for 219 euros with high new and 169 euros portability from contract to contract. Here is a photo:
- LG Chocolate 2: without giving more specific information on this terminal, do not know what model referred to but already they could give us a good news and launch the LG BL40 that we’ve both already spoken and it is put on sale in October.
- LG GB250 Madison: basic terminal of shell-type with HSDPA (up to 1.8Mbps), bluetooth, camera of 1.3 megapixel and internal memory of 1GB expandable through microSD cards:
- LG GT500 Puccini: It has HSDPA (up to 3.6Mbps), GPS, WiFi, bluetooth, FM radio, camera 5 megapixel and expandable memory via microSD up to 8 GB card:
- LG KF700 Virgo: Terminal that are marketed Movistar and Orange for months and that it stands out as having touchscreen and also has keyboard slider with HSDPA (of up to 7.2Mbps), camera of 3.15 megapixel, FM radio and memory of 90 MB although it can be extended through microSD:
- Nokia 2730 Classic: other end of range low camera of 2 megapixel, bluetooth and included 1GB microSD:
- Huawei U7510: Similar to the Orange Vegas Vodafone Indie is a simple mobile phone with touchscreen that features bluetooth, HSDPA, 1 megapixel camera:
- Huawei U1000: one of the cheaper terminals that will go on sale with Telstra since serving simply to the basic functions of a mobile phone: calls and messages.
- ZTE F102y F199: the first has a 2 megapixel camera, bluetooth, and 3 G but above all stands out because it includes an application to make use of VoIP and the other to connect to Windows Live Messenger even though we do not know if Yoigo will allow the use of these services. The second still nothing information.
Surely these developments only are to open mouth and face Christmas other more attractive models are launched. At least, surely that it is what many people expect….