No time to get to the heart of sales the new Xperia X launched the latest edition of MWC 2016, that there is already talk of the fourth device belonging always looking new range X, presented by a few hours from Sony as a phablet midrange.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra is the latest proposal of the Japanese producer that expands the new brand X to important dimensions, spotted earlier by any render leaving portend a successor to Xperia C5 Ultra, the rumor really weren’t that far from the final product, formalized as Xperia XA Ultra, and marked by a particularly large display and same design and refinement of the new range X.
- 6 “display fullHD 2.5 D, 367 ppi
- Octa-core processor 1.8 GHz MediaTek P10 Helio
- Android system 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- RAM 3 GB
- 16 GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 21 MP back camera with hybrid auto-focus and LED flash
- 16 MP front-facing camera, 2.6 “Exmor 1/RS, OIS, LED flash and selfie gestures
- LTE connectivity Cat. 4, Miracast Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a GPS, FM Radio 4.1, NFC, DLNA
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 79.4 x 164.2 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Battery: 2700 mAh
A phablet that gives a nod to a young and dynamic thanks to the outstanding quality of a front-facing camera, able to enhance the selfie even in difficult light conditions thanks to the LED flash and the optical image stabiliser, which is not present on the camera back. Cellphoneexplorer declares a range of more than two days, there is also support for fast charging, to use your smartphone up to 5 and a half hours with only 10 minutes of charging.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra will be available starting in July only in select markets (at the moment we don’t know if it will arrive in Italy) in three colors, black, white and lime gold, at a price not yet been specified.