You have already seen the light of the expected Anchar Vostok Europe.
All important details correspond with the standard for ISO 2281 watches.
It provides water resistance 30 Atm. (300 mtrs).
- The bottom assembly commemorating the construction of the famous Soviet watches Amphibia. The bottom of the box is fixed to this by a ring.This construction provides the highest possible level of water resistance in all conditions of use of the watch.
- Glass 3 mm. with anti-glare treatment.
- Crown screwed.
- The belt is fixed to the case by a steel tube and two screws.The strap is easily replaceable by another rubber also included using a special screwdriver.
- The high visibility of the clock face and hands in real diving conditions thanks to the following features:
- a) To comply with the recommendations of professional divers, two models of watches were made using the color yellow. Yellow is the last color and more visible in conditions of deep diving in murky water.
- b) In order to provide maximum readability clock at great depths it is incorporated tritium tubes 16. To better distinguish between the field indexes in the 12, 3, 6 and 9 hours are yellow and the other green.
- c) To provide a constant indication that the clock is ticking, the end of the seconds hand is covered with SuperLumiNova. See localtimezone.
- d) The unidirectional rotating bezel incorporates a traditional diving scale to meet the immersion time.
But this watch is not only a diving watch. It is built for daily use for its comfort, and thus draw attention to his wrist. Each Anchar watch includes a strap calfskin and an additional silicone strap.
I hope you like them all.