Camp Recipes: Yogurt in Skillet Cake
Preparation (for a cake of 8 people)
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Put the egg whites in a large bowl with a pinch of salt, whisk to bring to snow, followed gradually add sugar while you bates, beat until this firm meringue.
- Add yogurt, shakes hand and removes oil, using a spatula with outflanking to put it all together.
- Finally add the flour mixed with yeast while you remove with a spatula to integrate it all into the mix gradually.
- Put a spoonful of oil in the frying pan and with kitchen paper, spread it throughout the Interior, put the skillet at least.
- Leaves heat the Pan 3 or 4 minutes, add the mixture (should never exceed half of the height in the Pan, because then it will grow to fill it).
- Place lid and left to fire for 25 minutes.
- Followed extinguishes fire, let stand with the lid 10 minutes.
- To make the cake, franciscogardening recommends a large skillet between 26 and 28 cm in diameter, with high margins of at least a 6 cm, a cover without holes or with very small, to prevent steam from escaping and enough heat to generate one.
- Possible problem that can happen, the cake is burned out without being made inside. This is so important to not fill with the mixture of half of the Pan (if needless you mixture can do in twice). Another important detail is the intensity of the fire and the lid you use, it is ideal that it is completely closed. As each kitchen is different and the fires are not all the same, each one must try to achieve the right result.