The autumn comes slowly but surely in small steps towards us.And in stylish steps!Time, the glance to the floor to the shoe classic par excellence.
Especially in autumn, nothing goes without boots and ankle boots !They are an absolute must-have in every shoe cabinet and a safe variant to go stylishly through colorful autumn holidays.Whether flat or with heel, for lacing or with zipper, decorated with buckles and rivets or simple and plain colors – there are countless great new models to discover!
Chelsea Boots are perfect for the transition period.Its trademark is the lateral rubber insert, the most flat flat sole and an average height that reaches slightly over the ankle.You slip in quickly and can walk with them forever through the park or the city.You can combine them with tight tube jeans as well as skirts and dresses, if you want to attract even more attention to the pretty Chelsea Boots.
Lace-ups experience a great revival this season.The materials include suede at the front.Classic leather is used for detailed embellishments such as perforated or ribbed structures.
There are no limits to your taste.While black and brown are the always tasteful, safe choice, Beige or Blau are all the time in this year.
Win-win: Win 1 of 3 Trend-Boots
Now your opinion is asked! What is your favorite trend shoe for the new season?
Take part in our shoe-voting on our Facebook-page ! * Choose from the ESPRIT gray velor leather boots, blue s.Oliver boots with used look and the classic Tamaris ankle boot in gray.
Here it goes to the competition post:
* Terms of Participation:
By participating in the Facebook contest by means of a comment, the participant accepts the following conditions:
- The organizer of the competition is GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH, galeria-kaufhof.de, Leonhard-Tietz-Str. 1, 50676 Cologne, Germany.
- Participation is open to natural persons who are a fan of GALERIA Kaufhof on Facebook, at least 18 years of age and have a residence in Germany. Employees of GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH as well as their dependents are excluded from participation in the competition.
- Participation in the contest is made by a commentary under the prize money post. Each participant is allowed to participate only once. Participation and registration services, games clubs or other commercial service providers as well as automated participations and multiple participations are excluded. The competition on the GALERIA Kaufhof Facebook site begins on 26.08.2015. The participation possibility ends on 06.09.2015.
- In all comments, a total of three pairs of women’s shoes will be raffled. For the voting are a pair of boots of Esprit , Tamaris and s.Oliver. The winner can choose their size from the available sizes in the online shop . The profit is not transferable. The winnings can not be paid in cash. The legal process is excluded. The winner will be informed by e-mail about the prize and has until 09.09.2015 time to sign up by e-mail. This is the address, so that we can send the profit by mail. If the winner does not register on the winning message by this date, his / her claim for the prize is forfeited. In this case a new lottery takes place.
- Publications which contain insults, provocations, spam and advertising for third parties, as well as unlawful and otherwise inappropriate content, can be deleted by the administrators. This also applies to expressions or images which are illegal or offensive and / or aim to defame persons or companies. By uploading images, the participants declare that the content is free of third party rights, that they have taken the photographs themselves and that they have obtained the necessary consent from any persons who may have been pictured and recognized in the pictures in the competition. The participants indemnify GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH from all claims of third parties that may have arisen due to the provision of images. You agree to assist GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH in the event of claims in any reasonable form when defending them. The participants agree that their submissions in connection with the competition from GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH will be used, disseminated and otherwise publicly made available to third parties in the online media. This granting of rights is free of charge and without restriction of space, content or time.
- The contest is not linked to Facebook and is not supported, sponsored or sponsored by Facebook. The participant shall indemnify Facebook from all obligations arising from the participation in this competition. Each participant declares, in no event, to file a complaint about possible claims from the competition, but to contact the organizer of the competition, GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH. The information provided is used solely for the above purposes.
The personal data collected by GALERIA Kaufhof GmbH within the framework of the winners’ performance will be used exclusively for this purpose and will be deleted after completion of the competition.