Apple publishes its first app for Google’s competing Android, which makes it easy to switch to iOS-but it does not fall on fertile ground in the Android camp.
It can be hard to take the step from one ecosystem to the smartphones to the other, once you have ended up therein as a user who has purchased apps, games, movies and other digital content.
Apple makes it considerably easier now, however, if you should go with plans to replace Google’s Android in favor of Apple’s own iOS for iPhones. It takes the form of the all-new app, “move to iOS”, as Apple debuts with Google Play in-store.
Such an approach, however, does not fall on fertile ground among the many Android users who immediately took a look at Apple’s attention-grabbing move. A small 24-hour after the launch of the move to iOS app is it thus a rating of only 1.8 out of 5 stars, which is included with the app.
At the time of writing, the entire 3 out of 4 of the 2,649 ratings bottom character from Android users who overwhelmingly apparent dissatisfaction over anything other than just the app itself. Instead, there are gone in to hagle Apple and the app down, now that the it giant moves out on unknown territory.
How to use Move two iOS app
- Download the app inPlay-the shop for your Android phone.
- During the setup of your new iPhone, select “Move data from Android” screen “Apps & data”.Is your iPhone already set up, you must set up the front.
- Open move to iOS app, press “continue”.Accept the conditions and press “Next” when the “Find your code” screen.
- On your iPhone, tap “continue” in the “move from Android” screen, where a 10-digit code appears.
- Enter the 10-digit code on your Android smartphone and select content, which must be transferred followed by pressing “Next”.
- After the download you will need to continue setting up your iPhone.
In the gallery including from Ars Technica, you can see how the process works when content from the Android will be moved over to Apple’s iOS.